Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Twine-Tags-Trees

Just Add Ink is hosting a Twine-Tags-Trees challenge which caught my interest. I just happen to love all three so this was an easy one for me. 
 
My New Year's crafty resolution is to use neglected tools.  I have at least a dozen unopened card kits that need to be completed so I just reached into the bin and plucked one out. I used a very neglected stencil with oxide inks to created the background. To continue using neglected items, I chose this berry branch die purchased at a recent Scrapbook Expo but never used.

How cute is little mini book on the front of the card?!  The inside of the main card says "Safe Travels".  You'll be seeing more from Literature collection. I was on a roll and created several cards with stencils never before used. Totally exciting!

Club Scrap papers, tags, tree charm and stencil. Oxide inks. Elizabeth Craft Designs die. American Craft twine.



1 comment:

  1. Love how you used the berry branch stencil on this for the "trees" part of the challenge. Your resolution is a good one - I need to do something like that too! Have a great day Lisa!

    ReplyDelete