Friday, September 1, 2017

Have a Little Bubbly

There are numerous monthly challenges over in the Club Scrap Forum that I like to participate in.  Sometimes I like to combine challenges and couldn't resist using up those Color Burst panels and scraps for some of August's challenges. The first challenge here is using the 3 of Hearts from the Card Making Idea Deck Vol. I.  If you missed out on the idea decks, there is only one still available in the Club Scrap store. I love using these decks for design ideas and cutting instructions. The rest is up for creative interpretation.

 Club Scrap papers and tag. Avery Elle stamp. Ken Oliver Color Bursts. Nuvo drops.
Club Scrap papers, ribbon and tag. Paper Smooches Stamps. Ken Oliver Color Bursts. Nuvo drops.
 Club Scrap papers, ribbon and stamp. Darice embossing folder.
This card does double challenge duty and meets the requirements for the Tools & Stash challenge. This month we're to use punches. I created wine glasses with a circle punch. I found the tutorial on the wine glass on Pinterest. It's very simple.
 Punch out a circle. Cut off a small section, trim a 1/4"  section below that. Now arrange in a glass shape.  You can make them as big or small as you want.
 
I can't wait to see what challenges we're presented with for September.

1 comment: