Friday, September 15, 2017

Bowman Orchards

The wait is over! My Orchard kit has arrived and is as beautiful as everyone has raved. The watercolor images by Swarup Murthy are just stunning. I knew that the photos from my recent trip back east would be perfect.  My dear friend Melanie and I went blueberry picking one morning and ended up picking much more than blueberries.  Of course we ate quite a few also...you know...quality control ;-)
 
I chose the ALSB directions for Layout 5&6 to complete these pages. 
 
Why struggle over page design when Club Scrap does that for you? Every kit comes with it's own separate cutting and design instructions. I changed some small aspects of the design to better fit my photos.
 
 
How cute are those bottle cap embellishments?
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment