Monday, July 3, 2017

Holy Smokes

Happy July!  Can you believe it's July already?! With today being the first shipping day of the month, my Vintage Botany paper collection just left the Club Scrap warehouse in WI.  I'm hoping that it arrives before I leave for the East Coast so that I can fondle the papers and stamps for a bit.  I'll be flying to PA to cause trouble with Cindy and Tracey while helping out Club Scrap at the Lancaster Scrapbook Expo.  Then it's off to NY for a high school reunion. I can't wait to spend some time with my high school BFFs and college roomie! Just think of all the photos I can scrap when I get home!
 
Here's some photos I've been hanging on to for a bit, not knowing how to scrap these.  I work with these amazing guys at the fire station.  They train hard for this exact situation and did an awesome job in 100+ weather. No one got injured and that's always a winning situation.  The quote on the border strip was the deciding factor on how to pull these photos together.
 
Club Scrap papers, stamps, tags and border. Quickutz hat and hydrant dies. Nuvo crystal drops. Queen & Co. washi tape.  

No comments:

Post a Comment